- Malt: Munich, Vienna, Caramel 80
- bittering hop = Northern Brewer
- Aromatic hop = Hersbrucker
- Yeast = Wyeast 2308 Munich lager
- Mash in temp = 131 F (15 mins)
- Mash temp # 2 = 145 (45 mins)
- Mash temp # 3 = 158 (15 mins)
Overall, it was a great brewday. My heat source was not persnickity, it is currently fermenting happily in a room whose temp is holding around 50 F, and I feel I had a better sparging period this time around than prior brew sessions. I think it ought to be ready to bottle in late March or early April. I will let you know how it turns out.